Long Island Graduate Degrees
Invest in yourself. Move forward in your career.
When you enroll in a master’s degree program at our Long Island campus, you’re doing more than nourishing your intellectual passions — you’re investing in your future.
Whether you want to change careers, advance in your current field or expand your industry knowledge, the skills and expertise gained from a master’s degree at the Long Island campus will pave your way to success. Let us help you further your education and take charge of your academic goals.
It won’t be long before your hard work pays off. On average, graduate degree holders earn more money and are far less likely to be unemployed than those with bachelor’s degrees, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The median salary of an employee holding a master’s degree is at least $13,500 more a year than those with a bachelor’s degree.
Why Get a Graduate Degree from Our Long Island Campus
At St. Joseph's University, students get a strong academic and value-oriented education. Throughout your course of study, you’ll network with other professionals, gain invaluable experience, and learn more about the subjects you love from those considered experts in their fields.
Our dedicated faculty will instill the knowledge and proficiencies necessary for personal and professional growth and success. St. Joseph’s University offers a diverse set of master’s programs that help both traditional students and working adults develop the skills associated with superior and ethical professional performance. Take a look at the list of programs below, and find the one that’s right for you.
Our Graduate Degrees
- Childhood or Adolescence Special Education with an annotation in Severe and Multiple Disabilities M.A.
- Educational Leadership With Critical Consciousness M.A.
- Infant/Toddler Early Childhood Special Education M.A.
- Literacy and Cognition M.A.
- Literacy and Cognition M.A./Special Education M.A.
- Mathematics Education M.A.
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) M.A.
Human Services and MSW
- Accounting M.B.A.
- Health Care Management M.B.A.
- Health Care Management with a concentration in Health Information Systems M.B.A.
- Management M.S.: Health Care Management Concentration
- Management M.S.: Human Resources Management Concentration
- Management M.S.: Organizational Management Concentration
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- M.B.A. in Marketing
An advanced certificate from St. Joseph's University can help place you on a career-advancement track, push a change in profession or add value to your workplace and education.