You already have all the tools we need.
The admissions process for our online programs is easy and accessible. Start your journey by completing these first few steps, or take advantage of our online enrollment counselors. We can save you time by providing answers to any questions you may have, and alleviating any complications you may have about the admissions process.
Email [email protected] or call us at 631.687.4501 to get started.
Virtual Meeting with a Counselor
We encourage prospective and admitted students to meet virtually with representatives from the Offices of Admissions and Financial Aid. Use the links below to schedule your virtual meeting.
To meet with a financial aid counselor, students may contact us at 631.687.2600 or email the Office of Financial Aid.
Before You Apply
- Find the program that works best for your lifestyle
- Check our FAQs for any questions you need answered
- Request more information or a brochure (undergraduate request form; graduate request form)
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree or a certificate? Check out our undergraduate admissions procedures here.
- Going for a master's? Click here for graduate admissions procedures.
After You Apply
- You'll typically hear back from us within 7-10 days. If you don't ...
- Give us a call at 631.687.4501.
Get the credit you deserve
Through our Prior Experiential Learning Assessment (PELA), we award college credits to qualified students who have gained college-level knowledge and competence through learning experiences outside of a traditional classroom. Learn more about PELA.