St. Joseph's University, New York has teamed up with many companies to offer their employees a 25 percent discount in tuition.
Students can take classes on the campus, online or at the facility (not offered every semester). The discount is available for all new applicants that matriculate in an undergraduate, graduate or certificate (fully online programs are not eligible) program.
Our educational partners consist of a wide range of corporations, health systems, banks and businesses, including:
- Ridgewood Savings Bank
- National Grid
- Catholic Charities
- Long Island Rail Road
- Long Island Community Hospital
- Diocese of Rockville Centre
- Suffolk County Water Authority
- Northwell Health
- Catholic Health Services Long Island (CHSLI)
- Developmental Disabilities Institution (DDI)
- Yeled V’Yalda Early Childhood Center
- Estée Lauder
- Teachers Federal Credit Union
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Suffolk County Association of Municipal Employees (AME)
- NYC Uniformed Personnel (NYPDL/FDNYL)
- Visiting Nurse Service of New York
- Registered Professional Nurses
If you are interested in learning how your company can partner with St. Joseph's University please call Christina Seifert at 631.687.4525.