Academic Advisement Center
We welcome you to the Academic Advisement Center. The advising relationship is an integral part of student and faculty life at St. Joseph's University, New York and is essential for students' academic success and persistence to graduation.
Each student is assigned an academic advisor who will help with course planning, departmental requirements, and planning for educational and career goals.
Our services include:
- choosing courses
- planning future courses
- understanding the core curriculum
- understanding the majors, minors, and certificates
- using Student Planning for planning and registration
- registering for classes
- being on target for graduation
Please contact the Academic Advisement Center if and when you need assistance. We can be contacted by:
- Calling 718.940.5322, 718.940.5728 or 718.940.5886
- Visiting us in McEntegart Hall on the 1st floor.
Make an Appointment
If you plan on visiting us use the link below to make an appointment with an academic advisor.
We would like to make your return to St. Joseph's University an easy and clear process. You can submit your Application for Re-Admission by email to Joseph Ross, Associate Dean for Student Success at [email protected], or in person to Tuohy Hall, Room 207. Please let us know any questions you may have.