Brooklyn Campus Map
1. St. Angela Hall — 263 Waverly Avenue
2. Burns Hall —245 Clinton Avenue
3. Tuohy Hall — 245 Clinton Avenue
4. Lorenzo Hall — 265 Clinton Avenue
5. St. Joseph's Hall — 256 Clinton Avenue
6. The Molloy Theatre — 265 Clinton Avenue
7. Dillon Child Center —239 Vanderbilt Avenue
8. Founders Hall — 232 Clinton Avenue
9. McEntegart Hall Library — 222 Clinton Avenue
10. The Hill Center — 212 Vanderbilt Avenue
Our Brooklyn campus is located in the Clinton Hill section of Brooklyn, New York, at 245 Clinton Ave., between DeKalb and Willoughby avenues. We encourage you to visit our campus and meet with current students and faculty members.
Organizations may fill out a form to request to use facilities on campus or the athletic facilities.
View a larger version of the campus map here, or call the Office of Admissions at 718.940.5800 for more information.