Brooklyn Campus Map
1. St. Angela Hall, 263 Waverly Ave.
2. Burns Hall, 245 Clinton Ave.
3. Tuohy Hall, 245 Clinton Ave.
4. Lorenzo Hall, 265 Clinton Ave.
5. St. Joseph's Hall, 256 Clinton Ave.
6. The Molloy Theatre
7. Dillon Child Study, 239 Vanderbilt Ave.
8. Founders Hall, 232 Clinton Ave.
9. McEntegart Hall Library, 222 Clinton Ave.
10. The Hill Center multipurpose facility/gym
Our Brooklyn campus is located in the Clinton Hill section of Brooklyn, New York, at 245 Clinton Ave., between DeKalb and Willoughby avenues. We encourage you to visit our campus and meet with current students and faculty members.
Organizations may fill out a form to request to use facilities on campus or the athletic facilities.
View a larger version of the campus map here, or call the Office of Admissions at 718.940.5800 for more information.