The Hill Center
State-of-the-art athletic facility available to entire St. Joseph's community
Featuring a number of outstanding amenities for the entire St. Joseph's University community, the 40,000-square-foot Hill Center is named in honor of S. Elizabeth A. Hill, C.S.J., J.D., the institution's sixth president. LEED Gold-certified, The Hill Center opened in 2014 and is available to St. Joseph’s students, faculty and staff.
- A 270-spectator arena with NCAA-regulation basketball and volleyball courts, a premier sound system, scoreboard and full-color message board.
- Eight full-service locker rooms.
- Aerobic/dance studio with a state-of-the-art audio system.
- Multipurpose classroom with audio and video capabilities.
- VIP/Presidential Suite overlooking the arena.
- An outdoor terrace overlooking Vanderbilt Avenue and providing gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with the latest Schwinn, Cybex, True and Precor machines. Our cardiovascular equipment includes treadmills, recumbent and spin bikes, ellipticals, rowers, rope pulls and Stairmaster machines.
- Underground parking garage with a capacity for up to 90 vehicles.
Student Athlete Facilities
- Two exclusive St. Joseph’s team locker rooms with wooden lockers, padded seats and custom broadloom carpets.
- A team room/athletes lounge.
- Four-by-20-foot inflatable batting cages.
- Fully equipped sports medicine office with laser and electrical stimulation treatment machines, hot and cold whirlpools, and custom treatment and taping tables.
Questions About The Hill Center
If you have questions about the facilities, please contact:
Assistant Director of Athletics for Recreation and Facilities