Office for Math, Business and Technology (MBT) Tutoring
The MBT Tutoring Center is a free peer-tutoring service that is offered to all St. Joseph's students and alumni.
Our tutors are available to provide content based tutoring for the following course subjects:
- Computer Science
The following services are also available:
- Computer Applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Calculator Usage
- GMAT/GRE Math Review
- Teaching Certification Exam Preparation
We can also help you review mathematical concepts in your other courses, such as Nursing or select Graduate courses!
Why should you visit us?
- You'll receive help with course concepts.
- You'll receive help with homework.
- You can receive assistance to help improve your grades.
- MBT tutors can help you succeed!
Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m
To schedule an appointment, please stop in, call our reservations desk at 631.687.1425, or use our online scheduling system.
SUMMER/INTERSESSION HOURS: *Subject to change
Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Location and Contact Information
Business and Technology Center, Room 1-9
St. Joseph's University
155 W. Roe Blvd.
Patchogue, NY 11772
For any inquiries or to make an appointment, you may also call our reservations desk at 631.687.1425.