Admitted Transfer Students
Congratulations. You’re in!!
Each year, we welcome many transfer students to our beautiful lakeside campus. Students who transfer to St. Joseph’s University discover quickly that they are part of a friendly supportive campus community. We believe you will thrive here.
With our small classes, close faculty interaction, engaging student life and an emphasis on leadership development and service, St. Joseph’s University is a great fit for students preparing for a future of promise and success.
We realize that the situation caused by the coronavirus has altered the plans of many students wishing to visit our campus. This page is designed to assist you with the next steps for enrolling into the University and to help you navigate through some of the resources available to you. Click here for up-to-date information and answers to frequently asked questions.
Remember that we are with you every step of the way. If at any point you have a question for us, we are only a quick email away at [email protected], or you can schedule a virtual appointment or meet with us is person or call us at 631.687.4500.
- Submit your deposit and make it official. Login to submit your Admissions Deposit online. Your tuition deposit reserves a spot for you at St. Joseph’s University and can be submitted online. Note: The best way to make sure that we receive your tuition deposit is to submit your payment online. If submitting your tuition deposit at this time presents a hardship for you, please let us know so that we can help. Email the Office of Admissions at [email protected].
- Use this time to get your Financial Aid package set. Be sure to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you have not already done so already, use this link Apply for Federal Student Aid to get started. The school code to use for St. Joseph’s is E00505. If you need help or have a question, email our Financial Aid Office at [email protected], or you can meet with a counselor remotely.
- Tour our Long Island campus if you have not already done so. A campus visit should not be overlooked. Therefore, to become more familiar with St. Joseph’s University and what takes place within each of our buildings, please schedule a campus tour by calling 631-687-4500, go to our website to schedule an appointment or take a virtual tour.
- Start the registration process as an entering transfer student. Be sure to check your email for important information regarding registration and instructions for completing each step.
- Submit all necessary documents from the "Important Forms" area below.
- Our Orientations are designed to help you start your journey as a Golden Eagle. In the upcoming weeks, we will provide you with details regarding Orientation. Stay tuned!