Online Career Services
You have aspirational dreams. We want to help you reach them. Get ready.
Whether you want to find a new career that better aligns with your interests, you’re looking to advance your career and earn more money, or you want to find your first professional career, our Office of Career Preparation and Professional Development is here to help. And as an online student, you have access to all the same services offered to our students at our Brooklyn and Long Island campuses.
That means you can prepare for the job market while earning your degree, search for your future career or receive additional help in your current position — in person or from your computer, tablet or phone.
Take advantage of the free career services offered to you by St. Joseph’s University:
- Schedule an appointment with a career counselor: Meet with a career counselor in person or via phone, email, Zoom or Google Meets.
- Work on your résumé or cover letter: Whether you’re starting from scratch, have basic questions or want someone to review what you have, the Office of Career Preparation and Professional Development is here to help.
- Perform self-assessments using a number of online tools: Better understand your interests and what kind of rewarding jobs they could lead to.
- Learn about employers and network: Do your research to find industry ratings and insights about potential employers. Connect with other students and alumni in your field for advice or information, then connect with employers on our job board, Handshake.
- Prepare for interviews: Help build your skills and confidence through virtual mock interviews, endless tips and suggestions on how to craft strong answers.
- Apply for internships and jobs: Upload your résumé, connect with employers and get ready for your future.
Learn More about and contact our Offices of Career Preparation and Professional Development
Online students can utilize career services virtually or in person through either our Brooklyn or Long Island Office of Career Preparation and Professional Development. To learn more about these offices choose an option below.