Facility General Rules
Please read before using the John A. Danzi Center.
- All students, staff and faculty need to provide a valid St. Joseph's University ID card to use the facility. $10 per visit for guests, all guests and sponsors must follow the guest policy. All Payment is accepted in Cash/Credit Card. We do NOT accept any bills greater than $20.
- In case of an emergency, please exit out of the back gym doors, which lead to the parking lot or exit through the doors located at the end of each corridor.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited at St. Joseph's University.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the Danzi Center. You can smoke outside only.
- Please use the general bathrooms at the back of the north bleachers located to the right of the main doors to the gym.
- Food and drink are prohibited inside the gymnasium, except plastic water bottles.
- Glass bottles, helium balloons and hair spray are prohibited from the John A. Danzi Athletic Center.
- Fans may cheer from the bleachers only. The elevated track is for running only.
- Absolutely no climbing over the track wall.
Security will enforce these rules. If they aren’t obeyed, you will be escorted out of the John A. Danzi Athletic Center permanently.
If you have any other questions, call the Danzi Center at 631.687.1444.