Long Island Bookstore
It's midday on a rainy Monday when you realize you have no Golden Eagles hoodie to wear outside. Your hair will be ruined if it's exposed to the conditions. What do you do?
It's all right, the St. Joseph's University bookstore is here for you. Whether you need pens, notebooks or a stuffed eagle to perch atop your desk during exam time, our spacious bookstore will fix all your problems.
Located in the basement of O'Connor Hall, the bookstore also includes great deals on used textbooks and other essential supplies.
Book Store Hours
- Tuesday, Sept. 7 through Thursday, Sept. 9: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 10: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 11: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 12: Closed
- Monday, Sept. 13 through Thursday, Sept. 16: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 17: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 18: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 19: Closed
Regular store hours resume on Monday, Sept. 20:
- Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
For More Information
For more information and a full inventory, check out the official website for the Long Island campus Bookstore at sjcny.bncollege.com.